When the temperature climbs, a malfunctioning air conditioner can turn into a pretty serious problem. At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC we want to help you avoid AC issues at all costs, which is why we offer preventative air conditioning tune-up programs in order to ensure that your interior comfort remains consistent throughout the hot New Mexico summers. We also provide comprehensive air conditioning repair service for your peace of mind. Our certified heating and AC specialists are highly knowledgeable when it comes to professional inspections and AC tune-ups. Scheduling a service visit before the hot weather arrives allows our expert staff to catch any issues early on so we can provide quick and effective solutions.
To see what other customers in your area are saying about our unrivaled emergency AC repair services, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Common Air Conditioner Repair Problems?
- The most obvious problem with your AC unit is if it is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting. Intermittent cooling or a complete lack of climate control is a serious red flag that your air conditioning system needs repair service.
- If air is not flowing through your vents properly it will cause your system to work harder in an attempt to cool your property. Your home or building will not be sufficiently cooled down and you will begin to see a steady increase in your monthly utility bills.
- If some sections of your property are warmer than others it could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat. Our certified air conditioning repair contractors can come out and inspect all parts of your central AC system and determine what is causing the issue.
- Moisture can leak from around the system, indicating that the drain tube is blocked or broken. Refrigerant can also leak, which can lead to a number of health problems. Our specialists care about the safety of our customers and offer AC repair service in the event of a more serious issue.
What Parts of the Unit Are Inspected During a Professional AC Maintenance Visit?
We offer professional air conditioning maintenance inspections for your unit. It is good to schedule an AC tune-up service at least once a year to prevent any issues from escalating into more serious complications. Our HVAC specialists will check for the following:
- We will make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant, as well as check for any leaks.
- Our professionals will inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks. If we discover any problems a particular air duct service will be recommended.
- Our experts will make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- We will verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Our professionals will inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- We will oil motors, examine belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Our specialists will also take a look at your thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
What Are Some Signs That Your System Needs Repairs?
The most obvious sign that your air conditioner needs repairs is a loss of its cooling abilities. You may notice that your property is no longer reaching its desired temperature or a complete absence of cold air. If water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube then it is time to contact our expert staff for service. When your air conditioner is not cooling your property evenly and you notice that some areas around your home or building are warmer than others this is another strong indication that your unit needs AC repair services. An additional sign that your air conditioning system is in need of repairs is when you begin to see an increase in your monthly cooling costs. As your unit ages it will become less efficient and may start to require more frequent repairs, when this becomes the case our skilled technicians can help you to decide if replacing your unit with a newer model may be a better solution.
To see what discounts are currently being offered on our services, visit our coupons page.
Why Is an AC Maintenance Service Important?
Routine AC maintenance is important in order to keep your system running efficiently and economically. An AC system that is in good working condition will cost less to operate and will be guaranteed to provide your property with maximum climate control during the hottest days of the year. Our licensed professionals are here to ensure that you air conditioner continues to offer ultimate comfort and safety for your home or building through our comprehensive inspections and advanced repair services.