At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC we are always eager to provide outstanding services and useful information to our customers throughout Los Lunas and the surrounding areas. By educating our customers on the proper ways to care for a heating system, as well as signs that it may be in need of professional attention, we can guarantee a longer lasting unit. Whatever your heating needs may be, from routine inspections to complicated installations or emergency repairs our caring staff is here to help.
To see what your neighbors are saying about our reliable services, visit our reviews page.
What are some common problems with your heating system?
- Lack of maintenance: In most cases, furnaces function poorly when regular maintenance has not been performed.
- Dirty or clogged filters: It is recommended that filters are replaced monthly. Failure to do this will not only diminish the efficiency of the furnace, and shorten its estimated lifespan, but it will also reduce indoor air quality.
- Mechanical malfunctions: Over time, a furnace, just like any other apparatus, is going to experience wear and tear. When mechanical parts breakdown, the result is diminished performance. Malfunctioning parts could include anything from belts to bearings, which can lead to the furnace overheating and a disruption in proper airflow.
- Pilot light issues: A malfunctioning pilot light or ignition could lead to intermittent heat or no heat at all.
- Thermostat issues: A faulty thermostat is often to blame when a furnace is not functioning properly. Problems stemming from this will include intermittent heat or a total loss of indoor climate control.
What are the benefits of radiant heating?
One of the largest benefits of radiant heating is that it can help you to save energy. These systems deliver heat from the ground up across an entire room. They heat surfaces as well. This allows you to lower your thermostat and reduces monthly utility costs. Another benefit is that the system is never visible; the lines are run underneath the floor making bulky heating units obsolete. Radiant heating systems are exceptionally quiet when compared to more traditional units. They are highly durable and will last for a very long time with minimal maintenance. If you are interest in installing one of these highly effective systems in your residential or commercial property, talk to our professionals today.
Visit our coupons page to see how you can save even more on our quality services.
What parts of a heater are tuned-up during a maintenance inspection?
What can you expect when you call our expert staff for a heater inspection and tune-up? A thorough examination of all working parts and fast adjustments to any problematic areas. Our professionals are here to ensure that your heating system continues to operate safely and effectively. We will check for airflow issues, make sure that all components are functioning optimally, and even do a carbon monoxide test to guarantee you and your family’s well-being. Some additional components that are inspected and tune-up during a routine maintenance inspection include:
- Air volume dampers
- Air filters
- Blower motor
- Heat exchanger
- Vent motor
- Condensate drain