Having a heating system you can trust, especially in the long cold Santa Fe, NM winter is crucial. At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC we know this all too well and that’s why we are committed to ensuring you have a fully functioning heater. If you’re experiencing heating issues and need a new system you can count on us for a professional installation.
Check out some of our reviews and find out why we are your trusted heating contractor.
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Replaced
- Higher utility costs: If your gas or electric bill has suddenly gotten higher, it may a result of your unit losing its efficiency. The system will struggle to heat your home resulting in higher utility costs. Upgrading to a more efficient system will keep your home warm and lower your utility costs.
- Frequent repairs: If your heating system is breaking down frequently, it’s probably time to consider an upgrade. A new system may be costly but it will be worth it in the long run.
- Uneven Temperatures: Uneven temperatures may result from various issues, ranging from an aging system and ductwork problems to insufficient insulation. If you’ve already dealt with the simpler issues, it’s time to talk to our experts about replacing your old system.
Benefits of Installing a New Unit
Did you know that being smart about your heating system makes all the difference in your comfort and utility bills? At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, we recommend homeowners install a new high-efficiency heating system. Here are some advantages of replacing your heater:
- Better comfort control
- Higher cost savings
- Quiet operation
- Flexible options
- Improved health
- Increased home value
- Peace of mind
Learn more about Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC and the services we offer on our about us page.
What Are Some Common Problems With Heaters?
- Clogging of filters: Clogged filters force your unit to work harder. That can result in higher energy costs and extended damage to the limit switch.
- Wear and tear: Over time, all heaters are bound to succumb to wear and tear. The rate and degree of wear and tear may differ from one heater to another and is also determined by factors such as maintenance and the surrounding environment.
- Frequent Cycling: This may indicate a clogged filter, a bad thermostat setting or improper airflow.