Your heating system keeps your home habitable and comfortable. With Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, you don’t have to worry about your heater malfunctioning in Santa Fe, NM. Our top priority is to ensure your home’s heating system is working reliably, efficiently and optimally. With preventative maintenance, your system will run at optimum levels with no surprise break downs.
Check out some of our customer reviews for an overview of our service delivery and quality of work.
Signs You Need Heater Repair Services
- Unusually high utility bills: This is one of the first signs that there’s something majorly wrong with your heating system. If your utility bill leaps up dramatically, it may mean your unit is using more energy to heat your home to the desired temperatures.
- Cold spots and uneven heating: If your heating system seems to work well in some areas while leaving others cold and drafty even after adjusting the thermostat, you could be having ductwork issues. Consider having an expert inspect your heater and ducts.
- Odd noises: A heating system that makes loud noises may be a warning of problems to come.
What to Expect During Your Routine Heating Maintenance Visit
During your maintenance visit, you can expect our technician(s) to arrive on time and identify themselves. He/she will then inspect your heating system to check for issues that need addressing. Our technicians are knowledgeable and well trained to recognize any areas of concern. Should they find any issues during the heating tune-up, they will clearly explain the problem and take you through what needs to be done.
The next time you need Santa Fe heater repair and maintenance services, be sure to call us and we’ll be happy to help.
Visit our about us page and learn more about our company and the services we offer.
How Can a Malfunctioning Unit Affect Your Home?
If you have a bad heater, you’re likely to face a few challenges.
- Reduced indoor air quality: A malfunctioning heater could be contributing to poor indoor air quality – especially if it has clogged filters.
- Comfort levels drop: A broken heater will likely fail at keeping your home sufficiently warm, thus compromising your comfort.
- High utility bills: A bad heater will likely have to work harder than usual to maintain desired temperatures. This may lead to a sudden spike in energy bills.