Your heating system is vitally important for ensuring maximum interior comfort in your home or commercial property. At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC we offer a wide range of professional services to customers throughout Belen and the surrounding communities in order to guarantee a higher level of safety and convenience throughout the colder months of the year. Our top-of-the-line installations and endless heating system options are here to help you maintain complete climate control in your property. We additionally offer prompt and cost-effective repairs, thorough maintenance inspections, and 24-hour emergency services, because some problems just can’t wait until tomorrow.
To see what other customers in your area are saying about our outstanding services, visit our reviews page.
What are some benefits to installing a new furnace?
- Efficiency: A newer furnace will likely have to meet stricter efficiency requirements. This means its operation will be cleaner and it will use up less fuel.
- Comfort: Older furnaces sometimes have trouble controlling the interior climate of your home or building, and this can detract from your indoor comfort and leave rooms incredibly hot or cold.
- Newer technology: Furnaces have come a long way in the last decade. The newer your furnace is, the more advanced its technology will be. This will allow for more reliable operation and greater efficiency.
- Air quality: As dust or debris builds up in an older furnace it will have a negative impact on indoor air quality. Ensure higher quality interior air with a newer, cleaner furnace.
- Money savings: A more efficient furnace will allow for lower monthly energy bills.
What are some advantages to installing a heat pump?
Why should you install a heat pump in your home or commercial property? One advantage of owning heat pump is reducing wear and tear on your furnace or heater. Heat pumps do a great job of compensating for the heat that is lost on an inefficient furnace. If your furnace should fail, heat pumps can protect your pipes from freezing, which could lead to a potential burst.
Additionally, heat pumps have the ability to drastically reduce your monthly energy costs, as warm air is pulled from underground in order to provide maximum interior comfort. Heat pumps can also act as a cooling system during the summer, by pushing warm air right out of your property. For a well-rounded heating system in the Belen area, contact our team of highly skilled professionals to discuss your installation options.
To see what discounts are currently being offered on our services, visit our coupons page.
What are some common heating system problems?
- Thermostat issues: A malfunctioning thermostat will prevent you from altering the temperature in your home or building. Thermostats can typically be repaired or replaced quickly.
- Airflow issues: If air is not flowing properly through your heating unit or ducts, your system will not be able to control the temperature in your property.
- Clogged filters: A clogged or dirty filter is a common problem, but one that can easily be corrected. Our heating specialists can come out and clean your filter or replace it when needed.
- Pilot light or ignition problems: Intermittent heat or a complete lack thereof could indicate a problem with the pilot light or ignition.
- Poor efficiency: A sudden rise in your monthly utility bills could indicate a loss of efficiency. Our experts will come and inspect your unit to determine what is causing the problem so we can offer the most effective solution.