If you’re looking to save energy by going solar, your next step is to choose who will install your solar system. A good solar installer will ensure you get the best system for your budget, maximizing ROI (Return on Investment) while minimizing payback and the impact on your work or life.
Our goal at Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC is to help you make the best decision possible. Solar energy in Santa Fe, NM requires local expertise, and that’s where we come in. We are a local solar panel contractor that provides personalized solar solutions to all our clients.
Read some of our reviews to find out why your neighbors trust us for all their solar solutions.
Reasons to Go Solar
Solar technology has made significant improvements in recent times. There has been a dramatic fall in the prices of solar panels, making solar energy a more accessible and cost-effective alternate form of energy. Benefits of installing solar in your Santa Fe property include:
- Residential homeowners can get a Federal tax credit.
- Protection against future electric rate increments.
- Generate a positive cashflow.
- Reduce your electricity bill significantly or even eliminate it completely.
- Eligibility for various state incentives.
- Add to your property’s resale value.
- You can profit on the excess energy you produce.
Reasons to Hire a Professional Solar Installer
When it comes to installing solar energy, you want to hire a professional solar panel contractor to install your unit for the following reasons:
- Electrical safety: Unless you’re a licensed electrician, you don’t need to touch your solar panel’s electrical parts. You could damage the wiring or expose your property to electrical fires.
- General safety: Working with professional solar panel installers eliminates the chances of you getting into an accident during installation.
- Professional installers: Enhance the safety of their workers and incorporate the necessary measures to avoid accidents such as falls from the rooftop.
- Special installation equipment: Working with professionals guarantees you have all the specialized equipment required for a proper installation.
- Experience and training: Professional installers have the skills and expertise needed to handle installations professionally and guarantee satisfactory results.
Visit our coupons page to see how you can save on your next service.
What to Expect from Us?
The entire solar installation process starts with speaking to our experts. We’ll inspect your property to provide accurate estimates and a custom-tailored solar plan. We can do all that without interfering with your daily routine or climbing on your roof. Sit back, relax and leave all the permits, paperwork, and inspections to us while we streamline your solar installation from start to finish.