Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC offers a number of specialized services in order to ensure the ultimate in indoor climate control throughout Bernalillo and the surrounding communities. Our geographic area has hot temperatures throughout most of the year, leading to high usage of air conditioning systems. We provide professional installations, system upgrades, prompt repairs, comprehensive maintenance programs, as well as 24/7 emergency services so that customers will continue to receive only the best when it comes to interior comfort.
To see what your neighbors are saying about our unbeatable services, visit our reviews page.
What are some benefits of converting your swamp cooler to a new AC unit?
- Reducing humidity levels: When an evaporative cooler (otherwise known as a swamp cooler) is in operation it raises the humidity levels inside a property substantially, leading to more incidences of mold growth in a home or building. High mold levels are a health concern and can lead to watery eyes, chronic sneezing, and respiratory difficulties.
- Stops mosquito breeding: Because swamp coolers contain a lot of moisture, these devices become breeding locations for mosquitoes. A dry air conditioning system reduces the number of insects near your property.
- Doesn’t require water: An evaporative system uses water to cool a building, leading to higher utility bills for our customers.
- Requires less maintenance: The pads inside a swamp cooler collect mineral deposits from your water supply, and will need to be cleaned frequently by property managers and homeowners.
- Reduces fire hazards: Sparks inside an evaporative cooler can cause the material of the pads to catch on fire, leading to a dangerous situation for our customers.
What are some benefits of professional air conditioner maintenance?
Regular air conditioner maintenance is vital to ensuring a longer lasting and more effective system. Our knowledgeable cooling specialists know how to inspect the various components inside an air conditioner and diagnose any potential problems. During a yearly inspection, a technician will remove any debris that could cause a system to overheat, leading to sparks and flames. They will also lubricate all moving parts to prevent unpleasant noises or system breakdowns throughout the hot summer months. By changing filters, the air quality in a building improves, minimizing the risk of allergic symptoms from pollen and pet dander. A clean air conditioning system operates more efficiently, helping to lower monthly utility bills.
To see what discounts are currently being offered on our services, visit our coupons page.
What are some signs that it is time for air duct repair or replacement?
- Poor air circulation: When our customers notice a constant problem with poor air circulation and temperature control in a home or commercial property, this indicates that their air ducts need to be repaired or in some cases replaced.
- Constant health problems: Old air ducts were often created with materials that we now know are dangerous, such as lead paint or asbestos. Replacing ductwork made with these materials can improve health conditions like allergies or asthma.
- Heavy mold growth: If a flood has occurred in a property, then the ductwork is often compromised due to rusting and mold growth. Replacing a home or building’s entire air duct system is usually the only solution to this problem.
- System installed incorrectly: Occasionally, our specialists determine that air ducts were installed incorrectly, leading to dangerous situations such as a buildup of lethal carbon monoxide gases.