Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC is the go-to plumber for homeowners in Santa Fe. We provide a wide range of plumbing services and can ensure you have a well-functioning plumbing system in no time. You can count on us to fix:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Water Heater Installation & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning & Clog Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Sump Pumps
- Garbage Disposals
- Toilet Repair & Installation
Read some of our customer reviews and see what some of our customers have to say about us.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
- Slow drains: If your drain is functioning slower than normal, it’s likely objects or substances are clogging it up and your best bet is to get it cleaned immediately.
- Mysterious odors: When you start smelling foul odors from your plumbing fixtures, those smells could be waste in your drains or sewer gases and should be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Frequent clogs: If you repeatedly have to unclog your shower drain or toilet, that’s a tell-tale sign you may experience a potentially major clog that needs professional help.
How To Tell You Need Sewer Line Repair Services
Having your sewer pipes regularly checked before they give out can save thousands of dollars. Cracks, poor pipe connections and intruding tree roots can destroy an old sewer line. Here are some of the most common symptoms of a broken or deteriorating sewer pipe:
- Persistent sewage backups and blockages
- Slow drain
- Mold or mildew growing on your walls or ceilings
- Walls beginning to crack
- Strong sewer odor
- Invasion of pests in your home
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Regular maintenance will go a long way in extending your water heater’s useful life, and some repairs, such as replacing the heating element or pressure-relief valve are quite simple. However, if you’re tank has a hidden leak, or your heater is more than 10 years, or you wish to upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model, it’s time for a new heater. Other clues to replace your water heater include:
- Rust and corrosion
- Drain valve does not drain water
- Water heater not heating
To save on your next service, check out our coupons page.
Why Choose Us
Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC is committed to providing nothing short of premier services. Our technicians are competent and trustworthy so you can rest assured you’re in good hands. Your comfort is our top priority. That’s why we provide emergency services, straightforward pricing and quality workmanship.