At Daniels Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC we pride ourselves in being a company that you can trust for reasonable estimates and services for your AC units, ducts, and ventilation systems. We are committed to providing our customers as much information as possible when deciding on which type of service would be the most optimal investment for your home or business. Below you will find information about the benefits of AC units and why routine service is critical.
To see what your neighbors are saying about our outstanding services, visit our reviews page.
What are some reasons to convert your evaporative cooler into an AC system?
- Improved climate control: With an evaporative cooler, you only have the option of turning the system on or off. It lacks the ability to maintain a constant and desirable temperature.
- Water demand: The evaporative cooler is unable to function without the constant use of water. If you live in an area where water is in limited supply, an evaporative cooler is not the ideal system.
- Maintenance: The evaporative cooler must have its moisture padding replaced on a monthly basis to prevent over-condensation.
- Airflow: All windows in the home or establishment must remain open at all times to provide optimal airflow.
- Installation: Evaporative coolers will be either placed on the roof or side of the building. Because of how they are installed, the structure’s security may become compromised.
For discounts and savings, visit our coupons page.
What are the benefits of routine AC maintenance?
Maintaining your air conditioning unit has a variety of benefits for both your property and your loved ones. A properly maintained unit is not going to use as much energy as it normally would throughout the year. You may also notice that your air conditioner operates more efficiently and is able to provide more stable cooling throughout your home or building. If you have allergies or breathing problems, routine maintenance can help to lower the amount of dust and pollen that comes through a dirty filter that has not been expertly changed.
What are some common signs that your air ducts need to be repaired?
The first sign that you will want to look out for concerning your property’s air duct system would be insufficient cooling. If you notice that rooms are not being cooled the way they should it could be a sign that there is something wrong with the ductwork behind the walls and throughout the ceilings.
A burning or rusty metallic smell coming from the vents each time you use your AC system could be a sign that there is something wrong with the materials that make up your ductwork, and our professional assistance will be needed to determine the most effective method of repair.
for Moriarty, NM
Very knowledgeable service
Chris - Moriarty, NM
Barney did an awesome job walking us through what all would be involved with a re-pipe, explaining all the particulars in great detail. Very confident in their ability to do the job right.
Kevin - Moriarty, NM
The folks from Daniels were great, and made everything work with the inspectors and utilities. Thanks!
Whole house re-pipe
Kim out to do a diagnostic inspection on fireplace fireplace operated just as it should another satisfied customer
Replaced fireplace on off switch fireplace back in operation another satisfied customer
McCall’s pumpkin patch